Hair is one of the most important beauty factors and having long and beautiful hair greatly impacts women’s appearance and doubles the beauty of women. Hair grows 6 inches a year, so to have long hair, you have to have a lot of patience and planning to take care of your hair and use the right tools to maintain healthy hair, especially long hair. If you have long hair or want beautiful, healthy, and long hair, read the tips to maintain long hair.
Tips for having long hair from childhood to old age
Some women have genetically long hair and are looking for a way to keep their hair healthy. Here are some ways to keep your hair long, including:
Use the right Shampoo
To keep your hair healthy, use a mild shampoo that does not remove excess oil from your hair. If you have oily hair and skin, using a mild shampoo will probably not remove dirty hair. Shampoo should not be an expensive and famous brand. Yes, it should eliminate fats and be good for skin and hair.
Comb your hair with a wooden brush
Brushes with metal, wood, and plastic teeth There are different types of brushes on the market. The best choice is a wooden brush and then a metal one. Plastic brushes on the hair strands generate static electricity, making it difficult to adjust the hair and damaging the hair shaft.
Dye your hair less
Excessive use of permanent hair dye, especially dechlorination, will damage your hair. Hair dye chemicals remove hair moisture, resulting in dry and weak hair.
Do not use too many heaters
Frequent use of hairdryers and other heating devices can damage the hair shaft and cause a dry scalp. As much as possible, let your hair dry freely in the open air and use a hairdryer to dry your hair only when necessary. Use a temperature-adjustable device when blow-drying and curling or straightening your hair. Also, use hair heat protection products because heat damage may be irreparable and eventually brittle and weak. Using any tufts and hair gels is also not recommended for hair because these are chemicals that damage hair follicles.
Trim the branched part of the hair shaft
Long hair is more prone to frizz and damage. Conjunctivitis is caused by excessive dryness of the hair shaft due to dyes and warming agents or the use of certain medications. The use of mild shampoos, hair lubricants, and trimming the ends of the branches are effective treatments. If possible, cut the ends of the hair a little every two months so that the dead tissues of the hair shaft are removed, and the beauty of the hair is not overshadowed.
Vitaminize your hair
Vitamin your hair every few months. And if the cost of the hairdresser is heavy for you, get vitamins from the shops and apply them on the scalp and wash them off after 20 minutes.
Do not wash your hair with hot water
Taking a shower with hot water causes the hair to lose moisture, which causes the hair to become dry and brittle. When hair becomes brittle and dry, it is more likely to break and fall out with sudden and severe blows. Always keep the water temperature constant and keep the water temperature as low as possible when rinsing your hair.
Apply Shampoo to the scalp and transfer the same amount of foam to the hair shaft to wash your hair. You do not need to hold the hair shaft to get too much fat, then rinse and use conditioner and serum after bathing.
Do not comb your hair
Do not comb your long hair obsessively. Combining or brushing hair in the bathroom, drying wet hair with a coarse towel, and doing too much is wrong to damage the hair. You can use the serums and solutions available in the market that soften the hair outside the bath, then comb your hair gently. If your hair is tangled, do not comb it by force. First, try massaging your hair with conditioner or oil to loosen the knots, and then comb your hair. Otherwise, the hair will be cut in half or from the roots. They’re going out. When you fall for tangled hair, you can easily remove the hair in the resting or telogen phase and stay on the head for up to 3 months.
Weave your hair at night before going to bed
People with long hair should weave or tie without pulling their hair to prevent it from tangling.
Use suitable clamps and headbands
Do not use plastic clips to take care of your long hair because it cuts your hair from the roots. Tie your hair with clips or hair clips or fabric headbands, and do not pull them with a headband and do not tighten them. Try not to use sharp head clips or head clips that put pressure on the head.
Use the mask indoors and outdoors
Bath masks are greasy and heavy and should be rinsed in a short time so that part of it remains on the hair and not all of it disappears. Out-of-bath masks are lighter and are also used for dry hair. These products create just one layer of fat on the hair and protect it from environmental damage.
Use the following oils to strengthen hair
Suitable oils for hair strengthening are coconut oil, castor oil, olive oil, etc., which are not only hair strengthening oils. It also helps it grow.
Hydrate your hair
Hydrating the hair and removing dry hair is one of the most important factors that can be mentioned in maintaining and improving the condition of the hair. To facilitate this, using a variety of home moisturizers, natural methods to remove dry hair, natural hair keratin masks, etc., are very effective.
Other hair care measures:
- If you have dandruff on your scalp, be sure to seek treatment.
- Include protein-rich foods, including Zinc, in your B vitamins.
- Gently massage the scalp with your fingertips every night before going to bed. This will increase blood flow to the scalp.
- Just apply conditioner or conditioner to your hair shaft.
- Use a silk pillow
- Use combs that have long, open teeth.
- Buy a filter for your bath because chemicals in the water such as chlorine, fluorine, salts, minerals, and even rust can cause a lot of damage to your hair.
- Using an incense burner indoors provides the moisture your hair needs and keeps it healthy and beautiful.
- Exercise regularly in your daily routine because it delivers more oxygen to the scalp.
Useful solutions for maintaining long hair in different ages and situations
Useful tips for maintaining long hair in childhood
- Hair growth and condition are genetic and have nothing to do with shaving the baby’s head or cutting the ends of the hair. Count on 12 to 15 cm of hair growth because children’s hair usually grows 7 to 13 mm per month.
- To strengthen your child’s hair, pay attention to his nutrition. Your child’s diet should include enough protein, fruits, and vegetables to get the nutrients needed for hair growth.
- Wash children’s hair with a suitable and gentle shampoo and shampoo baby’s hair once or twice a week.
- To keep your baby’s hair shaft healthy, use a conditioner with effective ingredients such as jojoba oil, fatty alcohols, glycerin, and hydrolyzed wheat germ oil.
- Do not comb the baby’s hair tightly, and do not pull when tying.
Useful tips for maintaining long hair in old age
- Older women should use mild emollient shampoos and masks to prevent brittleness caused by dry hair at this age.
- Some medications such as propranolol, anticoagulants such as heparin, neuroleptics, and anticonvulsants can cause hair loss, so take a look at your medications.
- As you grow older, your hair will fall out and become thinner, so it is best to cut your hair short as it may not be pleasant to see your long hair on the brush.
- Severe hair loss is associated with hormonal changes and depends on a woman’s genetic characteristics. Some postmenopausal women suffer from hair loss and reduced hair volume due to decreased female hormones and the predominance of male hormones. If you have this problem, see your doctor.
Useful tips for maintaining long hair during pregnancy and lactation
- As the level of estrogen in the body increases during pregnancy, the hair enters the growth phase, and hair loss stops, so the pregnant woman’s hair looks fuller and the thickness of the hair strands increases. After childbirth, with a decrease in estrogen levels, hair in the growth phase during pregnancy enters the hair loss phase, so if you want to be safe from the psychological effects of your long hair loss, cut your hair short.
- You do not need to use such hair care products during this period, and you do not need to change Shampoo, conditioner, or hair mask during this period.
- If you have dandruff during pregnancy, talk to your gynecologist and dermatologist about your prescribed Shampoo.
- Breastfeeding women should be careful about their nutrition and include all food groups in their diet enough. Still, in general, the stage of hair loss after childbirth lasts up to 1 year and ends spontaneously, and is not associated with malnutrition in any way. Does not have.