Leather bags usually attract a lot of people, and women are very interested in using them. The white color of the leather also makes the bag very attractive, but unfortunately, it isn’t easy to clean and requires great care.
Method 1: Have a cleaning routine
- Wipe the bag with a cloth once a week: Even if your load is very clean, do it again to remove dirt and dust and soak the fabric slightly in warm water. And use a mild detergent.
- After wetting the surface of the bag, dry it immediately: Make sure there is no moisture or water on the surface of your bag. Do not use a paper towel to dry, and hold another soft, dry cloth to dry the load.
- Handle the bag gently and gently: The leather should not be exposed to hard work. Then place the napkin in one direction and gently and gently.
- Do not use bleach, vinegar, and baby shampoo to wash white leather: These products contain substances that damage the skin and dry it.
Method 2: Clean the stains
- Clean stains as soon as they fall on the bag: The later you clean the stains, the harder your job will be. If you act immediately, you can wipe the stains with a dry cloth.
- Use special leather varnishes to remove stains: This is effective for removing ink stains. You can easily get these polishes from shoe stores.
- Pour baby powder on oily and oily stains: If your bag stain is greasy, you can put some baby powder on the bag and brush the next day with a dry cloth. Do the final cleaning and if this method does not work, repeat the next day. If the stain is still there, remove it professionally.
Never use water to remove greasy stains.
4. Use leather cleaners for main and many stains: These cleaners are available in most stores and do not require any additional products, and it is enough to spray some of it on your bag and then spray it with Wipe a handkerchief.
Method 3: Take good care of your bag
- Do not touch the bag when using too much lotion or cream. Because leather quickly absorbs grease and oil stains.
- Put your leather bag in a sealed bag: This will prevent excess dust from settling on the leather, and you will not need specialized cleaning.
- Do not expose your bag to direct sunlight: The sun’s rays severely damage the leather surface, and on the other hand, you should make sure that your bag is in a humid environment but is not exposed to direct sunlight. If you have no choice but to tell it to the sun, put a newspaper or cloth on it so that the original shape of the leather is not lost.
- Use leather softener every few months: First, put a clean, dry cloth on your bag to remove dirt and dust, and then apply a little fabric softener to the surface to get enough moisture. . This method prevents the fragility of the leather and increases its shine and newness.
Common stain cleaning technique on a white leather bag
To clean automatic stains, apply a cotton swab dipped in white alcohol to the automatic stain remover to easily remove the white leather bag stain. After doing this, gently dry the part of the alcohol-soaked bag with a hairdryer.
To clean grease stains on a white leather bag, pour some cornflour on it and brush well for 10 minutes to clean.
Use only a mixture of hydrogen peroxide and borax to remove black stains from your bag. Apply this mixture to the colors using ear cleaner and after 5 minutes, clean it with a cloth or sponge.
Step 1: First of all, clean the dirt and dust with a clean cloth.
Step 2: Wet a handkerchief with a little water and gently rub it on the shoes.
Step 3: Apply a small amount of non-gel toothpaste or mild liquid soap to the dirty areas of the shoe.
Step 4: Dip a toothpaste in water and gently rub it on the shoes to remove stains and dirt.
Step 5: Dip one handkerchief into clean water again and wipe off any soap and toothpaste.
Step 6: Dry the shoes with a clean towel or allow them to be exposed to the open air and dry completely.
Step 7: Apply a small leather protector on the fabric and apply it to your leather shoes.