The best way to clean the parquet depends on how old your floor is, and it is cover. If you do not know what kind of floor covering your room is, try to find out.
What kind of parquet is the floor of my house?
To distinguish, rub your finger on the floor. Be sure to do this on a clean floor. If no stains appear, the floor is sealed. If stains are created, the room’s floor has a penetrating seal, oil coating, polishing oil, varnish, etc. It is then waxed, and in general, make sure that your room floor is well installed.
Protection of parquet against soil and soot
Use matte parquet near your entrance. You can reduce the cleaning time by doing this.
Put matte parquet both outside and inside the exterior doors so you can reduce dirt. (The Best Way To Clean And Wash The Sofa At Home + Training)
Fine particles such as dirt can act like sandpaper and scratch your parquet. Placing a pad on each entrance and encouraging family members and guests to clean your feet will help clean more room and floors with more dirt and soot on the pad.
In snowy or rainy weather, use a shoe or boot cleaning area to prevent water and snow damage. Prevent these signs using undercover protectors and using rugs in play areas to ensure that children’s toys do not scratch the floor.
Daily sweeping to clean parquets
It may look a little old-fashioned, but the best way to clean a wood floor is to sweep it every day or use a microfiber cloth. If the sweep was not enough or the edges and corners needed a little more cleaning, pull out the vacuum cleaner.
Use suitable detergent products.
If possible, use cleaning products recommended by the flooring manufacturer. In some cases, not following the recommendations can lead to the termination of your warranty. If you do not know your parquet or do not know the right product, use a general wood floor cleaner. Always try the cleanser first in a dark corner, such as a cupboard or juicer, to make sure it is the right product for you.
Never use anything with products that contain wax or petroleum products unless you are sure that your parquet has a wax coating. Wax and oil hold the soil and then scratch the surface when you step on it.
Also, if you use wax or oil, it can destroy the ability to play and cover the floor. You may need a thorough cleaning, as this will not preserve it properly and will not clean the parquet properly. Some parquet manufacturers now offer their brand cleaners.
Be sure to use a clean vacuum cleaner with a dry head or microfiber T for cleaning.
What is the best way to clean parquet?
Quick stain cleaning
Wipe off any stains with a soft, dry, or slightly damp cloth. Start at the edges of the stain and work your way to the center. Make sure the floor dries after cleaning.
When the parquet floor needs a thorough cleaning, remove a bucket of water and a wet tee. Use a damp towel on the floor, and make sure you use an utterly waterless teapot. Do not wet the room floor – this can change the humidity level and cause the wood to expand, leading to it breaking down.
Tips for maintaining and caring for parquet at home
- Parquet can not tolerate moisture or water, so always make sure that nothing spills on the floor, and if this happens, clean it immediately.
- It is better to avoid the construction of toilets and kitchens with parquet floors; these two places are usually exposed to heat or high humidity.
- If your house is exposed to sunlight, you should place curtains on the parquet floor above the sun. Sunlight can destroy the shine of the parquet floor.
- Do not forget to decorate your parquet with some beautiful carpets so that the whole surface is not trampled.
- When moving your furniture, please do not push it too hard; get help from another family member and lift it slightly above the ground.
Essential tips for caring for parquet at home
Here’s the right way to clean parquet at home
- Always keep the floor dust-free with a vacuum cleaner or hand vacuum cleaner.
- Use a damp sponge or a piece of cloth to clean the parquet floor; You do not need a damp sponge to clean wood flooring.
Just make sure you dry it quickly with a dry cloth.
- Avoid soap and other cleaning agents when you want to clean the parquet. They can damage the parquet.
If you want, have a unique wood flooring that is available in many stores. Shine spray keeps your floor clean and shiny.